my search narrow to wt and kh do you think kh

balihosting

hi guys
next month my vps will end and I plan to move to wt or kh
can you share your opinion here and please advise me about the site migration and is it oversold here
and what package that can compare to wt ssd4000
and what about vps reseller can I get your opinion
thanks

@balihosting

Thanks for considering us for your hosting services.

In regards to a comparable package, our SSD-3 / SSD-4 package would fall closest in line to their offering. It does not offer as much disk space but more resources in the way of ram.

We monitor all of our nodes to ensure each has proper resources free for our clients and that each client has the best possible experience. With the migrations, a lot depends on the platform you are coming from. If it's a standard cPanel -> cPanel migration our team can handle those free of charge as long as we have access to the cPanel transfer tool and full backups.

Hi @balihosting,
We're a bit biased on here so most everyone I hope here would recommend KH to you. Assuming you're currently on cPanel the migration should be a very quick and easy process. Looking at WiredTree SSD-4 is likely the closest to their ssd-4000 package. I don't have multiple VPS' just a Dedicated server so I can't speak for that discount structure that KH offers, but seems pretty straight forward. Depending on your needs, maybe you could do better getting a dedicated server over multiple VPS servers.

you are right it is litlle bit bias to ask here thanks anyway.

Hi @balihosting,
We're a bit biased on here so most everyone I hope here would recommend KH to you. Assuming you're currently on cPanel the migration should be a very quick and easy process. Looking at WiredTree SSD-4 is likely the closest to their ssd-4000 package. I don't have multiple VPS' just a Dedicated server so I can't speak for that discount structure that KH offers, but seems pretty straight forward. Depending on your needs, maybe you could do better getting a dedicated server over multiple VPS servers.