More bandwidth for VPS packages

Hello,

Just to suggest that your VPS packages should have more bandwidth in the base configuration, without a la carte upgrades. Currently, your bandwidth offer is lower than competition.

We all your clients will love that.

Thank you,
Jonathan

KH-Joel

KH Sales
Staff member
Jonathan,

Thanks for the suggestion. We have various projects going on internally and this may be one of them. :) I can't get into details as nothing is "final" but we are discussing a few things all of which benefit our customers. Hope this helps.

Joel

Whether most of the users use it or not, I'm sure the KnownHost staff is on top of the needs of their clients. I look forward to seeing what upcoming benefits we can look forward to!

reem

i prefer knownhost will provides more RAM, because with this price on another competitors they provide more RAM to customers. hope this one is your next project :rolleyes:

Jonathan,

Thanks for the suggestion. We have various projects going on internally and this may be one of them. :) I can't get into details as nothing is "final" but we are discussing a few things all of which benefit our customers. Hope this helps.

Joel
Being curious... do you also have plans to upgrade hybrids?

Thank you,
Jonathan

KnownHost, you're the BEST... always thinking in your clients. Thank you very much for the good news!!!

EDIT: I have just noticed that my Hybrid server has been upgraded. Hooray!