Money Back Guarantee

CRX-2

I'm already a KH customer, but I'm looking to start up a brand new VPS, it's not performing well at another host but I think it's because their VPS aren't SSD. So If I bring it over to KH, I expect it to improve.

Will the 30 days money back guarantee apply here?

Thanks

I'm already a KH customer, but I'm looking to start up a brand new VPS, it's not performing well at another host but I think it's because their VPS aren't SSD. So If I bring it over to KH, I expect it to improve.

Will the 30 days money back guarantee apply here?

Thanks

I'm not sure I understand why you'd need a refund? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to do here.

Our money back guarantee is only for new customers their first 30 days, not new services on existing services.

To clarify, you're not having issues with a KH server right?

So what's happening is I migrated from a Dedicated Server to a Cloud, and the Cloud's having performance issues. I ran the command to test if it's SSD, and the respond rate is lower than the one on my current KH VPS. So I believe, switching to KH VPS would solve it. If it does not, I may have to retain that Dedicated Server. That's why I'm inquiring if the 30 day money back is valid.

So what's happening is I migrated from a Dedicated Server to a Cloud, and the Cloud's having performance issues. I ran the command to test if it's SSD, and the respond rate is lower than the one on my current KH VPS. So I believe, switching to KH VPS would solve it. If it does not, I may have to retain that Dedicated Server. That's why I'm inquiring if the 30 day money back is valid.

Open up a ticket requesting escalation to me citing this thread and we can work something out. That's a totally understandable situation so my goal is to make sure our service is faster of course :)