Modern Bill

Sorry, MB we still don't have in our immediate plans. If the demand picks up we would sign a deal to resell it right away.

-Jay

Sorry, MB we still don't have in our immediate plans. If the demand picks up we would sign a deal to resell it right away.

-Jay

Well I would second on the demand, I think MB is a great tool out there. I would like to use it. I know that some hosting companies pay only 5-10 dollars a license for 50 user Modern Bill. If we can get that, then it would be very much appriciated.

We should get a list of who would want modernbill instead of just making forum, maybe a vote perhaps? Yes, No, or maybe.

Thank You,
Andrew

Well I would second on the demand, I think MB is a great tool out there. I would like to use it. I know that some hosting companies pay only 5-10 dollars a license for 50 user Modern Bill. If we can get that, then it would be very much appriciated.

We should get a list of who would want modernbill instead of just making forum, maybe a vote perhaps? Yes, No, or maybe.

Thank You,
Andrew

Just as I said above, I found a place for 8.50 MB licenses, each 50 users: http://www.mblicenses.com/modernbill-reseller-program-pricing.htm