LVE Manager in CloudLinux / Reseller plan, how does it work?

digitalsmokes

I recently got a RS-3 plan, and in LVE Manager it appears that each of the accounts are essentially given the full specs of the reseller plan as available resources, would it be a good idea to not give any particular account access to the full specs? It appears in past 30 days I have had 2 speed faults, and 6 I/O faults, if those limits are set to the limit of the entire account, then it's throttling every account in my plan right? Do I have ability to edit these in bulk, or is it 1 by 1, and is there recommended settings? Not seeing much on this in Wiki

I recently got a RS-3 plan, and in LVE Manager it appears that each of the accounts are essentially given the full specs of the reseller plan as available resources, would it be a good idea to not give any particular account access to the full specs? It appears in past 30 days I have had 2 speed faults, and 6 I/O faults, if those limits are set to the limit of the entire account, then it's throttling every account in my plan right? Do I have ability to edit these in bulk, or is it 1 by 1, and is there recommended settings? Not seeing much on this in Wiki

It's up to you to set/adjust these limits to your liking. There's no way for us to set any sane defaults as everyone's needs will be different.

If the reseller overall is reporting faults then it's slowing everything down, yes.