looking for advice

U

Unregistered

I have seven sites on a hosting service that-shall-remain-nameless that has been having serious down-time problems.

While I am not a complete moron, I admit to being a little flummoxed here - If I get seven shared hosting packages, can I log into cPanel under one master login and switch from one account to another for management of the sites? (I Can do this on my other host but they're not using cPanel.)

If I choose to go with VPS, can I put all 7 sites (all with domains) on the one VPS?

I have seven sites on a hosting service that-shall-remain-nameless that has been having serious down-time problems.

While I am not a complete moron, I admit to being a little flummoxed here - If I get seven shared hosting packages, can I log into cPanel under one master login and switch from one account to another for management of the sites? (I Can do this on my other host but they're not using cPanel.)

If I choose to go with VPS, can I put all 7 sites (all with domains) on the one VPS?

You wouldn't have one central login if you buy 7 separate shared hosting accounts. Your best option is to order a VPS and manage them all from that. You can host unlimited domains inside a VPS just so your resource usage isn't more then what all the sites combined would consume. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Joel

So far so good - two domains in the process of being transferred, 5 more to go. Just a reminder to self - remembering who the registrar is to your domains is mildly helpful.:p

But I do see why people are raving about these guys.

I'm a little late, but welcome to KnownHost, Dandello! And yes, you can quickly see why people say what they do about KnownHost. Hopefully, you've had no trouble getting the rest of your sites transferred. :)