Live support

Do you guys offer live support?

My previous VPS offered the above so just curious if you guys offer this too.

If not will there be a possibility in the future?

Regards, Kieran..

Believe me! As a 5+ year customer I can attest that in the majority of cases, support responds to my Support needs before I have the chance to finish typing and submitting it. While they do not offer live support, what they offer is as close as humanly possible.

I thought I read somewhere that KH offered live support probably just dreamt it - that's why I asked.

The support has a fast turn around so I'm happy. :)

phpAddict

While they do not offer live support, what they offer is as close as humanly possible.
I'll second that. When I was with HG, who does have live chat support, most times I would get a tech that wasn't very knowledgeable, seemed like just someone to filter support requests. With KH I always get someone knowledgeable with a fast response and almost always a fast resolution, certainly better than HG, IMHO.

I'll second that. When I was with HG, who does have live chat support, most times I would get a tech that wasn't very knowledgeable, seemed like just someone to filter support requests. With KH I always get someone knowledgeable with a fast response and almost always a fast resolution, certainly better than HG, IMHO.
WAY better that HG - especially, since the buy out.

I previously bought hosting from a company that had live support. What this meant there was I could spend 20 minutes or longer staring at a chat window waiting for a connection to a tech on their end. Then I usually got someone that couldn't address the issue. The phone was worse.

Here, when you write a support ticket you get an automatic email response. It's not uncommon for a reply from a tech to arrive simultaneously in my in box.

So while it's not technically "live support" in my experience it's usually better than live.

My previous host was LW with the heroic support, the latter isn't bad but had to pay through the nose for it and not always the best...

I think I'll stay put with KH for present and future projects!! :D

Regards, Kieran..