KVM VPS

I believe only Virtuozzo. I've heard nothing about KVM on KnownHost, but don't quote me on that. Can I ask why you need or prefer KVM?

I believe only Virtuozzo. I've heard nothing about KVM on KnownHost, but don't quote me on that. Can I ask why you need or prefer KVM?
Well we'll see what an official from KnownHost has to say, but I'm fairly sure I recall they did offer KVM.

I'm actually helping someone else find a new provider, they're using WireTree, and the service is not living up to their expectations. Notably, they're experiencing an issue I know another site had with them.

I recommend to them KnownHost having experienced their support myself (very professional, easy to work with, and friendly) and also I've helped migrate a few people here. :)

I would assume KVM so they can update and manage their own kernel.

@AdamH

At this time we only offer Virtuozzo based VPS's . At this time we don't have any plans to offer a product line based on KVM but we are very appreciative that you thought of us first for this and will do our best to continually provide the best support possible to our customers.

@AdamH

At this time we only offer Virtuozzo based VPS's . At this time we don't have any plans to offer a product line based on KVM but we are very appreciative that you thought of us first for this and will do our best to continually provide the best support possible to our customers.
Thank you for your reply. :)