KnownHost Review

RyanA

I wasn't planning on making a review, but I really want people to know how great KnownHost is and how worth it it is.

I moved from HG, whose 'support' was piss poor IMO and seemed like they barely wanted to help. I completely changed hosts and upgraded to a VPS, and KnownHost takes care of everything for me! I had a lot of small issues, and every time they did as much as they could to fix the problem and point me in the right direction.

I created about 5 tickets in the last 5 days, probably talking with at least 6 different support staff members, and each were equally as helpful and understanding.

My site's speed now is incredibly fast and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Thanks again!

I wasn't planning on making a review, but I really want people to know how great KnownHost is and how worth it it is.

I moved from HG, whose 'support' was piss poor IMO and seemed like they barely wanted to help. I completely changed hosts and upgraded to a VPS, and KnownHost takes care of everything for me! I had a lot of small issues, and every time they did as much as they could to fix the problem and point me in the right direction.

I created about 5 tickets in the last 5 days, probably talking with at least 6 different support staff members, and each were equally as helpful and understanding.

My site's speed now is incredibly fast and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Thanks again!

Glad to hear about your great experience with both support and server speeds. This is exactly the type of experience we aim for everyone to have and let us know if this ever changes or if there's ever anything we can do to improve our service!

Jonathan

IMO, KH support is even better than HG support used to be before the buy out. By far the best I've had out of the 6 different hosts I've tried.

No surprise here ;)
Welcome Ryan!

IMO, KH support is even better than HG support used to be before the buy out. By far the best I've had out of the 6 different hosts I've tried.
Dito. Was with HG since 2005, KH has been great for the past few months I've been with them.