Knonwhost guys add photo to album please

Jeniffer was the first one I talked with when I bought my first vps
:D
also wanna see joel:)
Paul, William
Either remove the album or fill it up:D

I second on seeing photos of the KnownHost team, as well as the servers, the office, the server building room. Inside one of KH custom built servers.

I think they should fill it up and show off most of KnownHosts office and the great people we talk to when asking for support. It helps to put a picture with the words some one types

- Andrew

I think we did have some server pics and server room pics uploaded before. On our network page those are all real photo's. For the new LA DC, we haven't put them anywhere but we do have them. Let me see what can be done.

Joel

I second on seeing photos of the KnownHost team, as well as the servers, the office, the server building room. Inside one of KH custom built servers.

I think they should fill it up and show off most of KnownHosts office and the great people we talk to when asking for support. It helps to put a picture with the words some one types

- Andrew

No I think it is not needed to put all detail photo.
Just a few pics of some people we are dealing with is good.
Andrew what about you?:)

Where is this album? I just looked in the User CP and I can add an album in there but I cannot see any others...

To-do list but in general for us to do it we would want all employees to do it not just a couple.

-Jay