Just purchased a hosting plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

doesn't anyone from knownhost work on the weekend?

because i really need my site up and running...i thought they would atleast work on saturdays...because now i'll need to wait till monday to set up my site.

Also what if a server goes down during that time..do they leave it????

i would really appreciate some answers as i was under the impression that i'd be set up in 3 hours.

doesn't anyone from knownhost work on the weekend?

because i really need my site up and running...i thought they would atleast work on saturdays...because now i'll need to wait till monday to set up my site.

Also what if a server goes down during that time..do they leave it????

i would really appreciate some answers as i was under the impression that i'd be set up in 3 hours.

Hello,

All orders this weekend have already been setup including orders from Saturday and today. If you didn't receive your welcome email please email sales(at)knownhost.com. We have zero emails with comments like in this post so this is the first you have attempted to followup on your order. It's possible the welcome email was caught by a spam filter but this rarely happens but can happen of course.

On a side note, our Support team is around 24/7/365 as advertised. Sales and Billing aren't but you will find as others can confirm we are around quite a bit.

It might make sense to actually join our forum so we know who you are too if you are going to post asking for answers. Instead of emailing sales you can just PM then. It's tough to answer someone when it's 100% impossible to identify you.

Joel

Thanks for the timely response...all i have received is one email titled "KnownHost LLC Signup Receipt - Thank You". But no real welcome email.

I'll email you guys shortly...

Thanks. :)

I just sent a support ticket.

Also quick question...do we automatically get signed up at the forums when we get an account or do we need to sign up manually?

Joel,

I know the Contact page says, "Sales and billing staff is available 9:00AM - 5:00PM EST Monday thru Friday", but should this also be somewhere on the order form?

I know good and well that you guys are very frequently around on the weekends, but it might help prevent things like this from happening.

Just a thought from a happy KH customer. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.