Just amazed

SpacepiG

After running websites since the early 90's i am just amazed over knownhost.
I have been running everything from dedicated boxes to shared hosting and vps servers but never seen a support like this.

Having "new-to-the-system" issues i posted a few questions/tickets and didnt expect to much of it, getting an email 5 minutes later i assumed it was the autoreply saying my ticket was received but when looking closer i realized it was 2 emails. The autoreply and the support looking into it and a few more minutes and everything was taken care of.

Maybe a fluke i thought but it have kept following the same pattern. Friendly, swift responses, i am just excited to finally have found a solid friendly host.

Kudos to the whole KH staff, thanks for a very pleasent start and welcome!

Like you I've at this for many years and agree with you, the service and support here are awesome. I've had my vps almost a year now and couldn't be happier.

I have been running everything from dedicated boxes to shared hosting and vps servers but never seen a support like this.

Having "new-to-the-system" issues i posted a few questions/tickets and didnt expect to much of it, getting an email 5 minutes later i assumed it was the autoreply saying my ticket was received but when looking closer i realized it was 2 emails. The autoreply and the support looking into it and a few more minutes and everything was taken care of.

Maybe a fluke i thought but it have kept following the same pattern. Friendly, swift responses, i am just excited to finally have found a solid friendly host.

Great review!

Best,

Just been here a few months my self...had a few snags changing hosts was a right nightmare...Still have tons to do and changes to make, i was mega hesitant at first, wasnt to sure if VPS was for me or not. Even had few set up issues but had great help to resolve it by the staff on here. I still have alot to learn in using VPS and getting the full feel of it...But like said in some of the post after spending years using shared hosting I wish I had found this place sooner. Read alot of reviews on alot of sites about other VPS providers...but this place defo tops out far as support goes!

I had a problem a month back with spammers, instead of my site being closed off and not being heard out, I was guided through the problem till it was resolved without effecting my site. 2 years back when I had a similar issue with a previous we host, my site was closed for 5 days, I had no recent back up copy and the stress on that was annoying. Worth every penny on here!