Is there way to get faster replies for critical ticket ?

Alston

Hi,

I am currently facing a critical problem where one my domain is suspended due to a DMCA problem and I am losing business every minute. However I have taken down the content and replaced with new but still site is suspend and says more need to fixed.

I am kk with hearing what more need to be fixed but the support replies are coming very late so is there chance to speed up the process ? I bit disappointed with service for a priority ticket now.

ticket id : #751255

Hello,

Replying directly in the ticket will be the fastest way to get a resolution. I'll pass word along to the abuse department that you've replied.

Hello,

Replying directly in the ticket will be the fastest way to get a resolution. I'll pass word along to the abuse department that you've replied.

I did that but still haven't got a reply and since the site is suspended I am trying to get fixed soon and that is reason I thought of seeking help here too.

Yes I do understand that and purpose for creating this thread is to notify the department in order to speed communication process and is there phone number to abuse department so I can call and try to get this fixed this soon.