in your experience, how many clients can you put on a plesk vps server?

ppc

In your oppinion can you tell me how many customers you can safely put on a VPS server(meaning so pages still load fast and leaving some room for traffic spikes), specs wise the Knownhost VPS XL,

Any experiences, small sites and large sites...

Thanks

ppc

It would really depend on how demanding each site is.. If they were just plain html page sites I''m sure you could put many, but that would still be limitid to how much bw they use.. I have a VPS-L plan and have 2 forums, and 12 other sites. I don't resell just host what I manage.. My main forum uses around 40gigs of BW

Here are a few of the sites.
localracechat.com
anthonyrushing.com
clarysspeedway.com
countylineracewaync.com
dirtrippers.com
fullthrottlegraphix.com
harpersmotorspeedway.com

It would really depend on how demanding each site is.. If they were just plain html page sites I''m sure you could put many, but that would still be limitid to how much bw they use.. I have a VPS-L plan and have 2 forums, and 12 other sites. I don't resell just host what I manage.. My main forum uses around 40gigs of BW

Here are a few of the sites.
localracechat.com
anthonyrushing.com
clarysspeedway.com
countylineracewaync.com
dirtrippers.com
fullthrottlegraphix.com
harpersmotorspeedway.com

Whats your system usage like.(Sytem Resources and Memory?

ppc,

There is no universal answer to this question... As RaceJunkie mentioned - everything depends on sites activity and their backend. We have customers with hundreds of mostly static domains in VPS-M / VPS-L and from the other hand we have customers with single domain running inside XXL / Triple X VPS.

Regards,
Paul