how not to restrict IP for webmail?

hawks

When to limit cPanel access by IP address, it also limit webmail access from different IP address.

How to release IP limit on webmail?

Hi hawks,

Welcome to the forums! I'm not 100% on what your asking. However WHM's 'Host Access Control' provides the ability to allow or deny clients' access, based on the IP address, to the following services:
--
cPanel
WHM
Webmail <<
WebDisk
FTP
SSH
SMTP
POP3 (Courier or Dovecot)
IMAP service (Courier or Dovecot)
--

Official cPanel Documentation for Host Access Control can be found here: cPanel Docs - HAC

Of course, if you need assistance you can always open a ticket with the Support Department as well.

Thank you very much for your information.

If only to allow one IP address to access cPanel, I am unable to access webmail (at my domain) from different IP locations (when I travel).

How to change setting for webmail in cPanel?

If only to allow one IP address to access cPanel, I am unable to access webmail (at my domain) from different IP locations (when I travel).
Correct. If you restrict access to only one IP address, alternate IP addresses will not be able to access webmail (through cPanel) - in such cases as when you travel.

How to change setting for webmail in cPanel?
I'm not sure exactly what you want to change/alter the setting to. However, following the guide lines provided in cPanel's article, if you'd like to remove the IP restriction from webmail, you'll have to do so in WHM's Host Access Control. You'd simply need to add a rule such as the following:
--
Code:
webmaild : all : allow
--
But remember, that rule will need to be before/above the deny all rule.

Thank you very much for your help.
I would like to restrict cPanel in one IP, but I will try to keep webmail open (not IP restrict).

Thank you very much for your help.
I would like to restrict cPanel in one IP, but I will try to keep webmail open (not IP restrict).

Sure! No problem, remember if you need help or assistance, our Support Department is available 24/7.