How do I create a new MySQL database and user with the same name as was on my old hos

BlaKKJaKK

I just moved from a shared host/cPanel. This is my first experience with Direct Admin (selected for less memory load) and dedicated hosting.

Right now I am attempting to restore my Wordpress blog.

Question
How do I create a new MySQL database and user with the same name as was on my old host?

What I Did
When I received access to my managed VPS. I was given a default admin login with root access. I used that login to create domain for my registered domain.

All I will be hosting is a Wordpress blog on that domain. I wanted to create a second admin account for that domain so when I create my MySQL database it would have the same name as my old one at my prior host. It just seemed that would make restoring my DB easier.

I created an admin with the same name as on my prior host but when I logged in as that admin and switched to User Level, when I attempted to view the files for that domain using the File Broswer, I could not see the files.

How do I allow the new admin account to have access to the files and to create DB for that domain?

Thanks in advance.

Apparently it can't be done. After direction from techsupport I ended up deleting that domain and account. And creating the account I wanted as a reseller with the associate domain.