How did you meet Knownhost?

I stopped paying attention to recommendations on webhostingtalk a long time ago. I found them through the lack of significant complaints on webhostingtalk instead.

I think WHT is also how I found KnownHost. I was looking for a host with an affordable reseller account and was looking at several reputable companies. However, I wasn't satisfied with what they had to offer. I therefore found WHT, did a search for good hosting companies, and KH was one of them I saw. And the rest, I suppose is history. ;)

I came across Knownhost on webhostingtalk when I was looking for a VPS, though at that time I went with another host. The other host couldn’t setup the custom VPS I had ordered properly and kept screwing up the configuration, in the end I got tired and got a refund from them.

Then I started looking for reseller hosting, because the whole ordeal with that host had left me a little wary of VPSs. Even though majority of the Knownhost’s reviews were about the VPS hosting, I went and purchased reseller account. 13 months down the line, I am still pretty happy with my decision.

(I’d actually upgrade next month but I don’t want to lose the 50 percent off next month.:)).

I do know that I’m going to lose the 10 percent off for life when I do upgrade but I don’t really mind that too much.

So far, I’m a happy camper here,

Jeff

First, Jeff welcome to KnownHost! Yes, support is just as fast if not faster than the sales team. You won't be disappointed, most of us aren't ;)

Did you actually ask sales re: that special and if you'll loose it if you'll upgrade?

Regards,

Anyhow, I’m planning to upgrade to a higher level VPS in a couple of months, (I’d actually upgrade next month but I don’t want to lose the 50 percent off next month.:)).

I do know that I’m going to lose the 10 percent off for life when I do upgrade but I don’t really mind that too much.

Jeff,

I thought it would be best to step in here. You will defintiely not lose your 10% discount if/when you upgrade your plan. This discount stays with you as long as your account remains in good standing.

Also, if you wanted to upgrade your plan to the next level now you would not lose your 50% off either. The 50% would be taken off your new monthly plan.

Hope this helps,
Joel

thanks

Jeff,

I thought it would be best to step in here. You will defintiely not lose your 10% discount if/when you upgrade your plan. This discount stays with you as long as your account remains in good standing.

Also, if you wanted to upgrade your plan to the next level now you would not lose your 50% off either. The 50% would be taken off your new monthly plan.

Hope this helps,
Joel

Thanks, I thought I read somewhere in the promo thread I would, must be me staying up all night doing uni work. I got three classes left. It won't be until the 1st though but before then I'll fire another ticket at you to actually get the exact future prices because with the future discount, I may be able to go up 2 notches instead of one:).

I will definately be upgrading next month then because at the low mem level, Cpanel/WHM can't really update itself and it ain't afraid to say so either.

Thanks,
Jeff

The best support that I have seen

Hello,

I think that I've found KH after a hard search in Google.
I can say that KH has best support that I have seen. They are fast and patient to help us. Most important is that they dont fix our problems by theirselves, they teach us how to do. It's the great difference!

I'm living this situation using support of a large company (they develop a control panel and a site builder that are used in our servers :)). Unfortunatelly, their support don't work, they dont have a clear documentation and they dont explain what we must do to fix our problems.

Long life to Knownhost!
Regards!

I found good reviews and zero complaints on WHT and vBulletin.com....switched over a year ago, and couldn't be happier!

- Justin