I want to know a few specs of basic shared hosting package. For example:
  • PHP Version it supports
  • PHP Memory limit
  • inode/file usage limit
  • Processor
  • RAM
Thanks

Thank you for the reply.

My current host is offereing 600,000 iNode limit and 256MB php memory limit with 1GB RAM. The price I am paying for all this is about 10$ per month. Do you have a better offer than this? My main concern is PHP memory limit and inode usage limit. Can I get any package which have more than 600,000 inode usage limit?

Kindly guide me if you have some better option? I am looking for the replacement, I want to get more resources in relatively less price.

Thanks.

I am not sure, I don't have much knowledge. I just check my c-panel and when I share my site on Social media pages, I get 30 to 50 live visitors, my inode usage aproaches to the limit and at that time, I see a warning that my site may go down for some time. And when my site hitting the maximum inode usage, I am not able to create new post or I am not able to edit anything on my website.

I am not sure, I don't have much knowledge. I just check my c-panel and when I share my site on Social media pages, I get 30 to 50 live visitors, my inode usage aproaches to the limit and at that time, I see a warning that my site may go down for some time. And when my site hitting the maximum inode usage, I am not able to create new post or I am not able to edit anything on my website.

Shoot me a PM or a ticket to sales@knownhost.com with some cPanel login details and I'll see if it's legitimate usage or just something unnecessary.

Here you can see the file usage of my site on A2 host. Currently, I have shifted my site to Godaddy for some time until I can't find a suitable solution. Godaddy is also very costly to me, but I buy that only for 3 months. my website is: https://www.walkergeneralcontractors.ca/

Attachments

• file usage.PNG
    file usage.PNG
    16.7 KB · Views: 968
Unfortunately that doesn't give me any more info than what you'd already told us. You'd have to use SSH to dig into exactly where the file usage is which could help determine if it's files that just need to be removed or if they're serving a function to you.