help is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have signed up.

I supposedly have done 2 support tickets, yet cannot get to them.

Cannot sign in with the log in details I was provided.

Need to get my old site migrated over to here

Help

What do you mean you can't get to your support tickets? You can easily login to support.knownhost.com or billing.knownhost.com with the email and password you signed up with. Please provide more details. All tickets also get sent to the email you signed up with but for tracking them that can be done at the links I provided above.

Thanks,
Joel

I saw your support ticket you just sent saying you want a refund if you can't switch your email account on file. We will switch it but keep in mind, you won't be able to track your first 2 tickets anymore thru support.knownhost.com or billing.knownhost.com. The tickets you can track are all tied to an email address so those 2 tickets will be gone. I will make sure both email accounts are tied to the original tickets but the best way to track tickets is to login to either url's above. Hotmail is known to drop emails so that isn't our problem.

Joel

first just need to know the hotmail is the primary one

the other one is from my internet provider, and i do not use it, so this has become a new heartache having to keep tabs on both emails, while trying to understand everything else involved with this VPS thingy. Am getting grey hairs before my time.
M.

Your email account has been switched per your request. It's still best to track tickets like I mentioned. You won't be able to track them until you open a new ticket now since you have 2 tickets open linked to the old email address.

We will migrate your site over and if you have questions let our support guys know. We are always around so it's not like you want receive a response within a short amount of time.

Thanks,
Joel

ummmm

firstly thankyou for your patience!!

i have had that hotmail account for 7 years now, and have had no problems, so hopefully all will be well. I tend to change service providers, so hotmail is THE email i use.

I have changed the dns at name cheap, I hope i did it right.

how long does it take to migrate a site?

M.

I see our Support team has replied to you already and told you they can't access your account with the logins you provided. You need to discuss that with them. If you want to open a new ticket so you can easier track it later thru the portals feel free to do so.

Migrations we do within the same day usually within an hour or two.

Joel

You need to talk to Support. Our forum isn't for Support. The first thing is setup your nameservers at your registrar and go thru the WHM setup wizard. Support can help with anything but the domain registrar part as that is out of our control. Please open a new ticket and ask them questions if you are confused on something.

Thanks,
Joel

Our forum isn't for Support.

Well the forums for user to user support that is. We can help as much as we can but as Joel stated, you need to submit tickets for any kind of support that requires someone to login etc.

Closing this thread. If you would like to open another thread with specific questions feel free to do so.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.