Happy Holidays KnownHost

Tom

Just received a Christmas (thanks customer) card in the mail today. Just wanted to say thanks, and I hope all you great folks here at KnownHost have a wonder holiday!

I must say... I have had many hosting companies over the years. None have even come close to the service I get here. I have only been with you for a short while, but I'm sure I finally found the quality host that I've been looking for.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Tom Maurer

Wow, that was fast! Happy Holidays to you as well. We look forward to providing you with top notch hosting all the way through 2007 and beyond.

Regards,
Joel

I got my card in the mail today as well. I couldn't believe that you guys would send out holiday cards like that. Really shows the difference between you guys and several of the other hosting companies out there. :)

- Justin

I got my card in the mail today as well. I couldn't believe that you guys would send out holiday cards like that. Really shows the difference between you guys and several of the other hosting companies out there. :)

- Justin

Not a problem at all. :) Thanks for your business and we look forward to more of it in 2007.

Happy Holidays!

Joel

- Justin

Do they mail out beer, too? <.< I ran out at home.

Not to turn this into a beer thread... but I'm from PA too, and I'm looking forward to free Yuengling as well :eek:

I'm not in the US, but to hear about KnownHost posting clients holiday cards is wonderful. It shows KnownHost enjoy what they do. When the team in a company are motivated and enthusiastic, success is guaranteed. The enthusiasm will help overcome obstacles and difficult times. Success to all of you and thank you for a great service.

Same here. I am from PA originally. Yuengling is my favorite too.

Joel

First, a special thanks for the card. The handwritten note was above and beyond.

Also love Yuengling and miss it sooo much. The wife is from PA, and we both graduated from PSU ( go lions ).

Good to know that KH is in good hands.... :)

Thanks Knownhost! Another warm surprise :)

I can say those cards cost a pretty penny....

Regards and Happy Holidays to all!