Give Debbie a raise!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Big Dan, May 10, 2013.

1. Big Dan

Big Dan New Member

After business hours, I opened a ticket last night to get an IP added to my server. Tech support kicked it to billing. I figured I wouldn't hear anything until morning. At 9:28pm everything was straightened out.

Around 10:30 I opened a ticket requesting a Litespeed license. By 11:30pm I had an invoice ready to be paid. I was already in bed.

In all my time with numerous different hosts I've never had sales on the horn after hours. Kudos to Debbie and KnownHost.

2. Mike54

Mike54 Member

Dan, I had the same experience, a few days back. I submitted a ticket to sales at around 8:30 PM, requesting a couple of upgrades. Since I 'knew' Sales would be closed for the night, I opened the ticket by saying, "Good morning."

Imagine my surprise, when I got home from work the following morning, to see Debbie had replied about an hour after I submitted the ticket.

I've been telling you, life with KnownHost is pretty good. If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'. ;)

Big Dan likes this.
  3. Big Dan

Big Dan New Member

I tell ya Mike, I just ain't used to service like that. Very impressed! :)

4. KH-Jonathan

KH-Jonathan Director of Managed Services Staff Member

Debbie is a bit of a machine :)

5. Chaos Reads

Chaos Reads New Member

She was quite helpful to us in pre-sales :)

6. Ichiban

Ichiban Member

Signed up for the forums just to add to the kudos for Debbie. She responded to my piddling little $1 Softaculous add ticket at 11pm just as rapidly as all of my pre-sales questions and silly newbie requests. I'm guessing she drinks a lot of coffee...:)

Big Dan likes this.
  7. KH-DanielP

KH-DanielP KH-COO Staff Member

Lots and lots and lots of coffee me thinks ;)

Glad you've been well taken care of.

Big Dan likes this.
  8. zombie

zombie Member

Debbie handled my transition from VPS-2 to SSD-1, no complaints here! :)