Free Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

class101

I have setup a Free Directory on my website, feel free to link your website in buddies!!
I would be glad that ppc submit KnownHost link then I will create in the Other Categories a "Hosting" one to link to this awesome webhost ;)

Feel free to submit everyone and also you ppc ;)

http://heapoverflow.com/directory

adsl-71-135-55-93.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/523.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Safari/523.10.6

is a lamer from this forum, I dunno who you are but do not submit harassing links to my directory.

If you've enough balls reply to this thread instead of an anonymous submit, you do not know me but me I think to know you now and you feel even more stupid so stay in this forum and stop kidding.

ps: Geez next time you want to arg me on securityn, fake your REFERER first if you really would like to be anonymous, then disable the javascripts execution for the unknown websites, that would have mean you know at least a minimum on security but you don't at all, so don't come on my website to flame on something you can't apply correctly yourself.

owned-

How do you know it is an actual "member" of this forum? Tons of people come to this forum who even competitors. Please let us know how you know this is a "member" or we have no choice but to pull this thread. It is tough to prevent this type of thing as I am sure you know.

Thanks,
Joel

How do you know it is an actual "member" of this forum? Tons of people come to this forum who even competitors. Please let us know how you know this is a "member" or we have no choice but to pull this thread. It is tough to prevent this type of thing as I am sure you know.

Thanks,
Joel

well you true could be a visitor but Im not familiar having such issue and Ive only been very active on this forums recently here and the referer was from this thread and he said Im a poor french looser that dont know to configure BIND, lighttpd, write in english etc etc , he also said

"Hideous site run by some illiterate French moron who claims to know a lot about network security"

First I would like to reply him I don't claim to be an expert or to know about security or I TELL HIM to link me to <snipped> saying this and then I can reply I know a minimum for beeing acknowledged several times on the microsoft.com Technet website for doing popcorns maybe ?

Dont worry Joel that was just to reply to an anonymous moron.

I'm going to close this thread for now. If any admins feel like responding, they are surely welcome.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.