Forums Updated

Thanks for the update. 1.4 includes a lot of nice features. Plus they make it really easy to update.

I noticed this morning that the forum style/design is not fully responsive. I thought maybe it was caused by the custom header or footer, or the Live Sales Chat button, but the regular site is fine.

Do you have the setting turned on in Xenforo?

Viewing on my Galaxy S3

The forums are fully responsive as they should be, but the header/footer on here aren't. We converted the main site to be responsive a while back and I never integrated it with the forum design. It's been on my list, but it's not quite been the highest priority ;)

Since you mention it and obviously use the forums on your "Galaxy S3" it will move on up the priority list a bit ;)

Don't rush on my part. I mostly use my laptop and desktop, and only use my phone when I'm stuck some place I don't want to be.

When I visit a thread, and it scrolls to the most recent post, the post is hidden behind the second navbar.

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/7erbw2

This is an unfortunate browser "bug" which I am having trouble finding a good resolution for. It's taking you to a page anchor which the browser wants to put at the top of the screen, and does. Incidentially this hides some content behind our statically placed header. I've been able to fix it for a few scenarios (clicking an anchor that's within the page and doesn't re-load the page) but not all.

The alerts icon is also hidden behind the second navbar.

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/7erckz

Even if you scroll all the way up? It will hide itself back there as it will scroll behind the header nav bar but if you're scrolled all the way up it shouldn't do that.

This is an unfortunate browser "bug" which I am having trouble finding a good resolution for. It's taking you to a page anchor which the browser wants to put at the top of the screen, and does. Incidentially this hides some content behind our statically placed header. I've been able to fix it for a few scenarios (clicking an anchor that's within the page and doesn't re-load the page) but not all.

I had this same issue on a website. I just added a css value of "top: -70px" on the anchor and it fixed it right up.