Few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can host unlimited domains and subdomains. If you want to pay annually that is fine. Just make sure to not use the coupon mentioned earlier since it's for monthly subscriptions only.

Thanks,
Joel

Yes, you can host unlimited domains and subdomains. If you want to pay annually that is fine. Just make sure to not use the coupon mentioned earlier since it's for monthly subscriptions only.

Thanks,
Joel

Thanks, I undertsand that the offer you suggested is for me benefit, but its just hassle on my end making trips to the bank.

Defo should be signing up in the next 20mins...thanks again.

Thanks,
Joel

Hello, filling the form in

erm, can you just confirm if the package comes with the control panel or do I select and pay for that tofrom the drag dwn list??

That should do it. Hope this is helpful.

Joel

Thanks, just having the rest of the form filled in.
some questions while shes doin that,

-Would the control panel be installed or would I have to do it?
- and how long does all that take to set up before my site can be transfered over?

- its gone through, just have to wait for the sales dept to confirm it ;):cool:

We install the control panel. Your welcome email will be sent within the next few hours. Once you get that email open a support ticket at support.knownhost.com and provide logins to both accounts. We will move it right away.

Welcome to KnownHost.

Thanks,
Joel

We install the control panel. Your welcome email will be sent within the next few hours. Once you get that email open a support ticket at support.knownhost.com and provide logins to both accounts. We will move it right away.

Welcome to KnownHost.

Thanks,
Joel

mails come through!! that was quick! just going to do the support thing

Status
Not open for further replies.