Feedback from recent tickets (one year on KH)

Peace

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Amos, Jonathan, Henry, William, Jeremy, Jesse, Luke, Chad, Josh... I think we might have actually somehow managed to work with all of KH's technicians in the span of one week.

Our site was experiencing intermittent slowness, which is probably the most annoying / vague issue to troubleshoot. I opened a bunch of tickets and every one of them was met with an immediate response and detailed investigation. On top of that, something I really appreciated was that the KH technicians explained their troubleshooting processes with me, which allowed me to learn and hopefully become a more self-sufficient customer.

Anyway, between 24/7 shifts investigating while I was happily sleeping, you somehow got it figured out. I also learned a ton in the process. I'm probably the dumbest server admin in the world, but I was able to start troubleshooting slow queries, missing indexes, Apache settings, and other stuff I never knew anything about.

Our members are commenting on how the site is "lightning fast" now, which was always my hope for the SSD VPS. We went from 7 second load times on BlueHost's VPS to 0.7 seconds on KH's SSD4 plan. We couldn't have gotten there without a combination of your development suggestions, state-of-the-art hardware, and great support.

Thank you for an awesome year 1! Hoping to open up fewer tickets in year 2 :)

I'm happy to hear about your experience with support was a good one :) We do have far more staff than just those guys though but hopefully you'll never have to find that out.

I'm certainly glad to hear about your much improved page load speeds. SSDs really are impressive!

We're always here, just shoot us a message if you ever need anything.

Thanks for sharing your experience(s)! We love to hear feedback and I'll be sure to pass it on to everyone that was involved. As Jonathan said, we're always here and more than willing to assist!

On top of that, something I really appreciated was that the KH technicians explained their troubleshooting processes with me, which allowed me to learn and hopefully become a more self-sufficient customer.

Yep, these guys are the balls. Period.

Everything is always explained in detail regardless of what it may be. I'm always impressed by the responses received, but there was one ticket in particular - handled by Marjorie - a while back that takes the cake in this department. She took the time to find and provide me with additional information (from third-party sources) relating to each step that she was taking while handling my request. The "little" things make a difference.