External NS

Discussion in 'Linux VPS/Dedicated - cPanel' started by YourFinalDomain.com, Feb 7, 2010.

1. YourFinalDomain.com

YourFinalDomain.com GratHost.fr

Initial install come with nameserver installed, right? I don't want to run it from my VPS, I will set 2 external clutered NS, do you is that possible by removing the initial nameserver?

2. KH-Joel

KH-Joel KH Sales Staff Member

I'd suggest opening a support ticket and they will assist you with this request. By default your VPS will be ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com.

3. YourFinalDomain.com

I will once get my VPS online, thanks Joel. Just wanna post here then other customers might be interrested too...

4. YourFinalDomain.com

Opened ticket and support point me to the wrong direction so I manage to do it by myselft... :D

5. KH-Paul

KH-Paul CTO Staff Member

Please either post or PM me the ticket number so I can check what was wrong

6. YourFinalDomain.com

#100330, but against I already fix it by my self and they are nothing to do with external servers setting... Thanks.

7. KH-Paul

KH-Paul CTO Staff Member

Thank you. I do not see wrong information being provided there. The suggestion provided in the ticket appears to be correct taking in account initial message in the ticket.

8. YourFinalDomain.com

Support tech does not check the clutered setting from my VPS, I just forgot to tweak the cluster setting from standalone VS syncronize changes. No need to contact remote server admin for that as support suggested...

But against, I fixed it by myselft... :p