Exim with EXPERIMENTAL_DOMAINKEYS option

Since we are in CPanel forum, my understanding is cPanel will not support domainkeys not until 4th quarter of this year. Looks like they are swamped with the cPanel 11 upgrade for now.

Since we are in CPanel forum, my understanding is cPanel will not support domainkeys not until 4th quarter of this year. Looks like they are swamped with the cPanel 11 upgrade for now.

Hi

have you a reference url to where you saw this?

So is Yahoo going to start blocking email if I don't build domainkeys in?

Heck I already see numerous emails sitting in the queue with @yahoo.com addresses...

So is Yahoo going to start blocking email if I don't build domainkeys in?

Heck I already see numerous emails sitting in the queue with @yahoo.com addresses...

I don't know, but it's likely otherwise why would they start the process of domainkeys - it authenticates the email is coming from the domain/nominated domain rather than forged addresses so it makes sense for them and it makes sense for us to get ready now.

So what happens to those people who have a domain and yet because of their ISP blocking port 25 (Yahoo??) cannot send email using their domains smtp? So they try to send through their ISPs smtp but want (and really should be able) to use their domain's return email address?

It is a good idea but there is no one answer. The system from it's foundation is broke and needs a complete rework.

I do not like Yahoo nor AOLs implementation of their spam controls. They take the options away from their users and in addition to that try to force the rest of the world to conform to them...hmm...sounds like that little company I've driven by up in Redmond! ;)

Have a great 4th everyone!

So what happens to those people who have a domain and yet because of their ISP blocking port 25 (Yahoo??) cannot send email using their domains smtp? So they try to send through their ISPs smtp but want (and really should be able) to use their domain's return email address?

It is a good idea but there is no one answer. The system from it's foundation is broke and needs a complete rework.

I do not like Yahoo nor AOLs implementation of their spam controls. They take the options away from their users and in addition to that try to force the rest of the world to conform to them...hmm...sounds like that little company I've driven by up in Redmond! ;)

Have a great 4th everyone!

MS have their own implementation of spam control and even if you comply 100% there is still no guarantee your email will go through.

I was reviewing mail servers config on cPanel systems and noticed that experimental domainkeys module appeared in CURRENT tree. Don't see any related configuration options yet but I didn't dig deep enough.

Regards,
Paul