Email Whitelist Suggestion in Welcome Message

Please add all email addresses used to communicate with your clients to your welcome message so clients know to whitelist. I had an abuse ticket due to a compromised email (which I asked support about prior to the abuse ticket and was told wasn't originating from my server... but that's for another thread), and I never got the tickets because they hit the spam folder. Then my VPS is down, and I have no idea why until it takes support an hour to tell me I had an abuse suspension. It's been a very frustrating morning that could've been prevented had I known to whitelist abuse@knownhost.com in my email.

Depending on your email client you could just white-list *@knownhost.com so all emails from said domain would come through.

For some reason, my support emails were ending up in my junk folder. I think the suggestion is a good one ... either (1) advise in the welcome message to whitelist *@knownhost.com, or (2) deploy new VPS with the that whitelist already incorporated in the stock mail server, or better yet (3) figure out why those emails look like spam and fix it?

For some reason, my support emails were ending up in my junk folder. I think the suggestion is a good one ... either (1) advise in the welcome message to whitelist *@knownhost.com, or (2) deploy new VPS with the that whitelist already incorporated in the stock mail server, or better yet (3) figure out why those emails look like spam and fix it?

We recommend using an email adddress not hosted on a KH system for your contact email with us.

I'll look into why these messages may be routing to spam folders, but it's probably from people clicking "spam".