Email info on bgp.he.net?

hawks

You can see your email with KH/WHM at:
bgp.he.net/dns/ns1.YourDomainName.com

I create an email address for the web hosting control, but it show up on internet.

@hawks,

This is public DNS records that you're looking up. Nothing here is private and this does not show email addresses, only the IP address of the A record that you're looking up.

Thank you for your message.
Now, I see. It only show: dot instead of @:
username.domainname.com

Hi Hawks,

When you register your domain name the email address (and everything else for that matter) you enter with it will be public record. The only way to avoid this is by using their 'privacy guard' or some such. Far as I know all of the registrars have something to this effect for an additional fee.

Hi Hawks,

When you register your domain name the email address (and everything else for that matter) you enter with it will be public record. The only way to avoid this is by using their 'privacy guard' or some such. Far as I know all of the registrars have something to this effect for an additional fee.

Hello
Thank you for your message.
I know domain name record.
What i mean is the E-mail address for KH/WHM that show up as yourname.DomainName.com. "." instead of "@".
Thanks.

This is not info coming from KH. This is info coming from your DNS server and this is a setting you have created. As part of the SOA for every DNS zone, there is an admin email address. You can change this by editing the DNS zone in WHM. When you create an account, WHM defaults to using the account contact email address in the SOA entry.

This is not info coming from KH. This is info coming from your DNS server and this is a setting you have created. As part of the SOA for every DNS zone, there is an admin email address. You can change this by editing the DNS zone in WHM. When you create an account, WHM defaults to using the account contact email address in the SOA entry.

Thank you.
I see. It come from the setting in WHM.
I only use this email address for KH sign-up and WHM. Few knew this email address.
No problem.
I created a lot of email#. Each email# has its role.