Dedicated Server Options

onelove

Its every website owners dream to eventually have enough traffic to justify a set of load balanced servers. Seeing that I have just got comfortable with KH (especially with the new Cali servers on a separate IP block being added to the products) , I was wondering what would happen when one of the sites I run outrgows a VPS account.

Would it be possible for me to keep the site with KH and have a custom competitively priced dedicated server solution? Maybe this would be available only on a request basis for existing clients.

Its really becoming clear for me now that I will need a dedicated server...Is it possible?

We are not offering them at this time. We did introduce the new Triple X to give a good alternative though. This will be in the future but we haven't decided when just yet.

Joel

We did introduce the new Triple X to give a good alternative though.

Sorry, but the Triple X plan is far from a good alternative to a dedicated server.
I'm on the Triple X plan and I suffer regularly from having to share resources with others on my node.

I think you guys are incredible, but the VPS solution is burdened with the fact that users have to share precious resources.

Over a month ago, I upgraded from VPSL to Triple X and I have not noticed any increase in performance at all; quite the opposite. This made me realize how limited a solution a VPS really is - compared to a dedicated server.

If Knowhost were to offer a dedicated solution, I'd quite frankly wet myself out of pure excitement.