Custom softwares, vat, control panel

repley

Good day, i would like to buy yours VPS Mtx or VPS Ltx vps but i have some questions:
1) if i want to upgrade, for example after two months from VPS Mtx to VPS Ltx and i have paid the fee for one year for the VPS Mtx plan, must i pay full fee or residual, to upgrade to VPS Ltx?
2) can i have zope 3 and zope 2 (behind apache), postgresql, apache 2, php 5, mysql preinstalled on my vps? and, for these softwares which control panel is the best choise? can you help me to configure one example-site with zope with postgresql behind apache2 (i want to run on a vps, two wordpress-blog, one plone site and one custom zope-application)?
3) i'm italian and i live in italy where there is a vat of 20%, must i pay this tax to you?

Thank you

Best regards
P.S. i have sent this questions with "Chat with sales" system, but i have not an account to see the replies. Sorry for the mistake

Hello,

We replied to you via Sales ticket #37520. Please check your email. The reply came to you about10 minutes ago. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Joel

Hello,

We replied to you via Sales ticket #37520. Please check your email. The reply came to you about10 minutes ago. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Joel

Yes, you have right. I have found the reply in my spam folder (i have forgot to add sales@kn..... in my address-books before submit).
Thank you