cPanel's new pricing structure?

Hello Jonatan, can we at least to know if there are comming changes in the next days (or this month) in the services prices? So, it gives us the chance of re-order accounts and this kind of stuff. I don't see any change in the account yet.

Thank you,
Regards!

We're not pulling a fast one on anyone so when we do make an announcement everyone will have plenty of heads up before any changes go into effect.

Maybe it's time for KH to build its own control panel or to acquire an existing one. I see other big companies moving in this direction...

Maybe it's time for KH to build its own control panel or to acquire an existing one. I see other big companies moving in this direction...
Maybe, but I wouldn't use an exclusive host Control Panel. Because I prefer the simple backup & restore during transitions, it's why I've stuck to DirectAdmin for over 10 years instead of making the switch to CPanel.

Maybe, but I wouldn't use an exclusive host Control Panel. Because I prefer the simple backup & restore during transitions, it's why I've stuck to DirectAdmin for over 10 years instead of making the switch to CPanel.

We're really enjoying working with DA much more so far. Their team has been quite responsive to us on tweaking/adding things to make the transition easier for (now former) cPanel customers.