Client from UK - TX or CA?

Wing Fat

I have a client from the UK and I'm in USA. I'm wondering if it would be better to put him on one in KnownHost's TX or CA data centers. For several reasons I don't really want to ask him to test the connectivity himself, so I'm wondering if there's anyone from the UK here that could suggest to me what the better choice would be?

I asked KH support and they said most UK customers are on Texas VPSs. However, this client uses a lot of bandwidth so if the CA data center is pretty close in regards to connectivity I'd rather put him there.

I'd really like to hear from someone in the UK that has tried both, but even if you just want to test ping/download speed that would be great. The KH network page is here: https://www.knownhost.com/network.html

Thanks.

Thanks Joel, I should have thought of that.

I'm generally getting 25ms longer ping times to CA vx. TX (like 165ms to CA vs. 140ms to TX). Is this something they would notice?

I highly doubt it but then again some are picky and look at those things. Personally speaking, I wouldn't.

Joel

I'm from the UK and went with the Texas DC, and haven't had any complaints :)

I haven't tried the CA DC, although from what I've read both would offer good quality speeds to the UK.