Check your forums profiles - new changes

With the new vBulletin 3.70, there are some pretty nifty changes, mostly in the area of "social networking".

Few things I've noticed:

• A revamped user profile system.
  • The ability to write on another user's profile page.
  • The ability to create groups.
  • The ability to create photo albums.
  • The ability to tag threads for easier searching.

I know this doesn't really belong here but as long as ppc has made a thread about 3.7...here goes...
A lot of these extra features like blogging, photo album and the profile conversations take away the activity of the forum itself, I am not talking about KH forums but 3.7 forums in general. Fun for sure but I'd rather have the forum filled with all the activity, except spam of course :D

A lot of these extra features like blogging, photo album and the profile conversations take away the activity of the forum itself, I am not talking about KH forums but 3.7 forums in general. Fun for sure but I'd rather have the forum filled with all the activity, except spam of course :D
Really? I would think it would bring more attention to the forum as a whole...

Anyway, it's a nice set of features.

Regards,

Of course this is not going to be true in every case and applies most to the blog add on but what I meant is the added means of communication and features can take away from the number of new threads on the forum itself.

However, it may also increase general usage. There might be users that may post as they did before, but also will use the added features. :)

yes I agree and I think knownhost guys should work on these forums
I know it is difficult and they are busy with so many support ticket.
I want to contribute to these forum . just do not know how!:)