can't find the server

marbolec

I have problem with my sites.
some of my sites are working properly but some of the other is could not be opened.
For example, I can see mydomain.com from my computer, but my friend couldn't.
My friend can open theother.com but I can't

Sorry for my english, but anyone can help me to solve this problem?
The traffic is drop significantly after this trouble...

Hello Marbolec,

Are these newly registered or changed domains? Sometimes propagation can take a few days. And I have even seen it where the domain will work one minute and then not the next.

If not then you may want to try doing a DNS report and/or a Dig (against your ISP's nameserver) and see what they say.

Just to add, it would be best to provide a traceroute in your ticket to support as well. It can spead things up so I'd recommend it. Hope this helps.

Joel

Shane,

We have no server or network issues so it's best to open a support ticket. They will be best to assist you to see what is wrong with your VPS.

Thanks,
Joel

Wasn't able to with not being able to get to knownhost website even from link on this forum to home page ... now however since asking it is working.

Along with now that I ahve asked this question all 3 websites and Cpanel are al lworking for me now ... very odd I must say but a good thing since they have been down for me since yesterday afternoon. Should of asked sooner I guess.

~Expect Miracles
Shane

Wasn't able to with not being able to get to knownhost website even from link on this forum to home page ... now however since asking it is working.

Along with now that I ahve asked this question all 3 websites and Cpanel are al lworking for me now ... very odd I must say but a good thing since they have been down for me since yesterday afternoon. Should of asked sooner I guess.

~Expect Miracles
Shane

Tough to say as we aren't having any network or server issues. A traceroute would identify any possible issues. If we have any network or server issues we always post on this forum which is hosted outside our network.

Joel

cant find the server

the same problem for me, my server is called Generals Sever TBD Only, sometimes even i cant find it, whats going on? i cant do the router thing either, idk my password

etenele09,

It would be best to open a support ticket so our 24x7 support team can attempt to assist you finding the source of your issue.

This thread is old, but I'm having the exact same issue.

My KnownHost account is about a month old. My main domain name is with Knownhost, and I registered my domain name servers through Knownhost website.

I am getting intermittent access problems to any domain on my account. I can reach my cpanel, which I get to by using the IP address, but am having issues with domain names resolving.

The issues in this thread were sent to support tickets for resolution, but does anyone have any ideas what may be the problem with this? thanks