CA VPSs with high load

Status
Not open for further replies.

fteixeira

Hello,

I have some CA VPSs and seems that have some problems in this data center. My VPSs have huge server load. I open a ticket but dont solution. WHM/Cpanel very slow. Server load under 18.09

Somebody more with this same problem???

Fernando,

It looks like our support team is working on this issue with you. Just to note, this is not an issue with the old CA network. This is an issue with your specific VPS.

Thanks,
Joel

14:49:20 up 27 min, 1 user, load average: 48.49, 31.07, 15.72

Unaceptable server load. 48.49 is an absurd. I already open a ticket but any solution.

What is happen with KH support????

14:56:17 up 34 min, 1 user, load average: 59.23, 37.70, 22.94 :eek:

I can not believe in this load avarage. This is a nonsense.

Please could some KH staff put priority ONE on my ticket 36558????

Fernando,

What is happen with KH support????

--Not quite sure what you are referring to. Our support team has responded to all of your support tickets within a matter of a couple minutes. We are working on your issues and again this has nothing to do with our network.

Joel

Joel,

I open a ticket 3 or 4 hours ago. Not solution still now. When a client open a ticket, he needs solution. At now I have not solution. For this my question about what happens with support.

Fernando,

We have continued to follow up with you on every single ticket we received. Your ticket has been esculated to our CTO and he is tracking down the problem with your VPS. Unfortunately it can take some time to find out exactly what is causing the high load in your VPS.

Joel

Hi tristanperry

At this time KH support are proceding raid array verification on server that my VPS is. So seems that was a server problem and not VPS problem.

http://forums.knownhost.com/showthread.php?p=7099#post7099

Fernando,

You are half correct (maybe more like 60% correct :) ). You will see a higher load in the VPS due to the raid array verification but your extremely high load was a mix of the server as well as problems with a lot of pop3 connections and broken SpamAssassin which was specific to your VPS.

Thanks,
Joel

I'm going to close this for now.

Any additional issues, please create a ticket. As you saw, if tickets need to be escalated, support has the power to do so. The forums are not an official method of support.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.