Bring Back Hybrids

Any plans on bringing back hybrid servers? Please do :)

The VPS-6/7 essentially replaced them. They were essentially just beefy VPSs anyway so we just cleaned up our naming convention.

What is it you're after exactly and maybe I can help find the solution for your needs :)

I noticed a slow-down in my server responsiveness when I dropped my HYB-1 to the newly named VPS's. I have a hybrid with another provider that is similar to your old HYB-1 and it is like comparing chalk and cheese to what I have now, here. And despite the assurances that openVZ is as good as the same as virtuozzo, my experience is again, southwards since the change. I'm not here to moan about the services as they have been great over the past 4+ years, it is now, IMO, not as good as I once had.

I'm looking to migrate to KVM now, and it would be great if KH offered them.

I noticed a slow-down in my server responsiveness when I dropped my HYB-1 to the newly named VPS's. I have a hybrid with another provider that is similar to your old HYB-1 and it is like comparing chalk and cheese to what I have now, here. And despite the assurances that openVZ is as good as the same as virtuozzo, my experience is again, southwards since the change. I'm not here to moan about the services as they have been great over the past 4+ years, it is now, IMO, not as good as I once had.

I'm looking to migrate to KVM now, and it would be great if KH offered them.

Let me know what you think?