Bluehost Transfer

architect

I have two domains and separate Bluehost web hosting that I want to transfer to a one reseller account with KnownHost. I also want to transfer my domains out from Bluehost to Namecheap and have them point to my reseller webhosting. I also have Google Suite handling all my emails and will leave it this way. What are the steps I should take to ensure this is done effeciently and without Bluehost trying to screw me over? What will Knownhost assist with for the entire process? I just want to make sure I have the right info and steps and that it all would workout before I move forward.

Thanks.

and without Bluehost trying to screw me over?

It's a little late for that. BlueHost and other EIG companies do everything in their power to make it more difficult for you to move away.

We will do our best to assist you but most of the workarounds we find to move accounts from BlueHost only work for a little while and then they block them out so it depends upon the current state of their systems and how painful they try to make it for us. Having your Email at Gsuite is a good start as that makes it simpler even if it has to be done manually as the web files and databases are pretty easy to grab.

Just open up a ticket and we'll give you a hand.

that's really interesting that Bluehost would use such tactics. I hope that you're able to get things moved well. And I think that maybe you could consider getting a full cPpanel back up the sites and just give those to Bluehost, but I don't know if that would work or not. I had a good experience getting my sites transferred, but it was not from Bluehost but rather Servint which got sold to another company.