Blog Program

WRMercier

Gang; I have a customer who needs me to provide a simple Blog set up for his website. I have no experience with this whatsoever. Could someone offer a suggestion as to a simple to set up Blog software program, preferably a FREEBI?. Thanks in advance for any info and advice.

Sounds like you need WordPress :)

Just please, please please please, please keep it (and it's plugins/themes) updated or you'll end up hacked. If you keep it all up to date it's a pretty solid platform.

Jonathan; Thanks for the response. Problem is my customers site was not written in WordPress and I have no experience using it as well. Any other suggestions? Thanks again for the reply.

Jonathan; Thanks for the response. Problem is my customers site was not written in WordPress and I have no experience using it as well. Any other suggestions? Thanks again for the reply.

It's just a simple PHP script. Isn't anything you find going to be "not what my clients site was written in" hence your search for a blogging platform?

KH-Jonathan;
No question. You are correct. Was just hoping for a Lazy Mans Quick Fix that I would be familiar with. I bit the bullet and created the Blog utilizing WordPress and it was not a problem at all. In fact, I enjoyed the learning experience and plan to use WP more in the future. Thanks for your advice and assistance.