Back with KH!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chimpie, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Chimpie

Chimpie Member

In 2014, I was hosting with HostGator. After the downward spiral in service related to the acquisition by EIG, I moved all of my services to KnownHost. What a difference! However, in late 2014, early 2015, I began working for Site5 and moved my services to them. Well, it wasn't too long after that EIG acquired Site5, and I decided to leave before the inevitable happened. I did however leave my sites there.

It was good for awhile, but issues have started to creep up and tickets were going over 24 hours without even a hint of an acknowledgement. Yes, KH is a little more expensive, but having tickets answered and solved in less than an hour is reassuring.

I'm glad to be back with KH!

Nicki likes this.
  2. KH-DanielP

KH-DanielP KH-COO Staff Member

Welcome back home.

We're glad to have you. Don't forget we're always hiring too! *hint hint* ;)

Nicki and Chimpie like this.
  3. Peter Bernard

Peter Bernard New Member

I just came back to KH also, after going to SiteGround for a year. It is good to be back and feels like home again .... peaceful and relaxing. :)

Nicki and Chimpie like this.
  4. Nicki

Nicki Member

Welcome back! ^_^

Chimpie likes this.
  5. Randy001

Randy001 New Member

KnownHost isn't as good as it once was, in terms of support. Support replies are slow, sometimes an hour. Waiting a day would be beyond painful. I'm already looking at where else I can move to with faster support.

6. KH-Jonathan

KH-Jonathan Director of Managed Services Staff Member

Your ticket looks like your application is kicking back to HTTP, .htaccess then kicking back to HTTPS, and a loop ensues. Oleg is digging into all the potential things it could be to give you the correct response.

We're here to help, I promise :)

7. Randy001

Randy001 New Member

I'm not happy with how long it takes to get even simple replies. Look at my past tickets, more often than not it takes quite a while to get even simple replies. I can understand waiting nearly an hour if you're digging into an issue trying to find a root cause, give me that info, etc.