Back with KH!

In 2014, I was hosting with HostGator. After the downward spiral in service related to the acquisition by EIG, I moved all of my services to KnownHost. What a difference! However, in late 2014, early 2015, I began working for Site5 and moved my services to them. Well, it wasn't too long after that EIG acquired Site5, and I decided to leave before the inevitable happened. I did however leave my sites there.

It was good for awhile, but issues have started to creep up and tickets were going over 24 hours without even a hint of an acknowledgement. Yes, KH is a little more expensive, but having tickets answered and solved in less than an hour is reassuring.

I'm glad to be back with KH!

KnownHost isn't as good as it once was, in terms of support. Support replies are slow, sometimes an hour. Waiting a day would be beyond painful. I'm already looking at where else I can move to with faster support.

KH-Jonathan

Director of Managed Services
Staff member
KnownHost isn't as good as it once was, in terms of support. Support replies are slow, sometimes an hour. Waiting a day would be beyond painful. I'm already looking at where else I can move to with faster support.
Your ticket looks like your application is kicking back to HTTP, .htaccess then kicking back to HTTPS, and a loop ensues. Oleg is digging into all the potential things it could be to give you the correct response.

We're here to help, I promise :)

Your ticket looks like your application is kicking back to HTTP, .htaccess then kicking back to HTTPS, and a loop ensues. Oleg is digging into all the potential things it could be to give you the correct response.

We're here to help, I promise :)
I'm not happy with how long it takes to get even simple replies. Look at my past tickets, more often than not it takes quite a while to get even simple replies. I can understand waiting nearly an hour if you're digging into an issue trying to find a root cause, give me that info, etc.