Awstats for subdomain no longer works following DirectAdmin update

jp001

New Member
Hi. I noticed a while back after a DirectAdmin autoupdate that I now get a "file missing" page in awstats for my subdomains. Awstats for the primary domain, however, continues to work normally.

Please advise. Thanks!
 

KH-ScottW

Member
Staff member
Hi. I noticed a while back after a DirectAdmin autoupdate that I now get a "file missing" page in awstats for my subdomains. Awstats for the primary domain, however, continues to work normally.

Please advise. Thanks!
I'd recommend opening a ticket with Support as they'll be better able to assist you there.
 
Top