Avid movie watchers?

KH-JonathanKW

Technical Project Coordinator
Staff member
Are there any avid movie watchers here that are looking forward to the 2018 line up?

• Black Panther
  • Avengers Infinity War
  • Ant-man and the Wasp
  • Ready Player One
  • Deadpool 2
  • SOLO
  • Pacific Rising 2
  • Mission Impossible: Fallout
  • Sicario 2: Solado
  • Venom

This is just a small list I can pull from the top of my head. I'm looking forward to pretty much most of whats being released and I don't know where I'll find the time to watch them all.

There are plenty of movies from 2017 I'm still needing to check out.

I'm already peeing my pants over Avengers Infinity War with Guardians of the Galaxy being in it. There's too many superheros in it to fit in the trailer. Lost track where I left off on the other Avenger movies, guess I'll need to catch up.
Just as pumped about Deadpool 2.

Movies are our thing that we do as a whole family so yeah we're looking forward to all of those and a few more even!

Deadpool was a kick! I was so glad to see that they went to an R rating on it, the movie would have been completely ruined if they hadn't. VERY excited for #2.

Here's a few more coming this year that will be on our list too!
X-men Dark Phoenix
Fantastic Beasts Crimes of Grindlewald
Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
Probably even Red Sparrow!

Have you seen the new Deadpool 2 trailers yet?

If so; thoughts? I think Stephen Lang could have made a better cable.

ai.pinimg.com_originals_2d_34_1b_2d341bfdcc3f748a12423375ba911659.jpg

Going to be seeing it Thursday!! Will tell you how it ends Friday morning! hehehe

Let us know the verdict, fellas.

I'm interesting to know if it's worth watching.

I had high hopes for Venom, too -- but the last trailer I saw shattered those hopes.

We loved the Avengers here too, I thought it was freaking amazing!

In line for DP2 with you!

I watched Ready Player One.

I liked it; have yet to see Avengers yet -- it's on my list.

If you're into references, RPO is pretty good.

Not sure if any of you are Harry Potter fans. I don't get to see many movies anymore but I saw crimes of grindelwald a bit ago and I enjoyed it. They certainly set it up to continue the story but I know many people didn't like the ending because of that.

Not sure if any of you are Harry Potter fans. I don't get to see many movies anymore but I saw crimes of grindelwald a bit ago and I enjoyed it. They certainly set it up to continue the story but I know many people didn't like the ending because of that.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first one of that series and enjoyed it immensely -- so I will watch the next one.

Lot of other movies coming out, or have come out already. Disney is pumping out a lot of movies for 2019.
  • March 8 - Captain Marvel will be released.
  • March 29 - Dumbo will be released.
  • April 19 - Penguins will be released.
  • April 26 - Avengers: Endgame will be released.
  • May 24 - Aladdin will be released.
  • June 21 - Toy Story 4 will be released.
  • July 5 - Spider-Man: Far From Home will be released.
  • July 19 - The Lion King will be released.
  • August 9 - Artemis Fowl will be released.
  • November 22 - Frozen 2 will be released.
  • December 20 - Star Wars Episode IX will be released.

Past movies such as Venom, I've yet to see. I still haven't seen the recent Avengers involving Thanos.

Just seems like there is a lot coming out; which is making it hard to keep up.

Haven't seen Venom yet, guess at this point I'll wait for it to be on Netflix or Prime. I take it from your list you have kids too. ;)

That new Aladdin movie is shaping up to be pretty good.

I was concerned at first due to the blue-colored Will Smith. I at first was thinking "What a trainwreck this is going to be" -- but the trailer that came out yesterday has changed my mind and I'm interested in checking it out.

I don't think any of these Disney movies will perform poorly; I was having a conversation with my co-workers here and we're pretty much in agreement that because it has the name Disney will most likely allow it to break-even.

Dumbo is terrifying as a live-action film; but...Tim Burton has done worse.