Any Plans for East Coast Datacenter?

Sue C

I was just curious if KnownHost has any plans to expand with an East Coast datacenter? I'm at LA, and have no issues with the current location, but it would be nice to have one better able to serve the US, Canada and Europe. That way I don't have to worry about earthquakes and tornadoes destroying the servers. Only the occasional hurricane. ;)

Hello Sue,

We've talked about this but it's not something we will be doing in the immediate future. This doesn't mean we won't but there is a possibility this could happen in the future. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Joel

Any Plans for East Coast Datacenter

Is there any way that there can be an option for another theme in the forums so that people with regular monitors dont have to have their text all bunched together in the middle of their screen?

Thanks a bunch.

Is there any way that there can be an option for another theme in the forums so that people with regular monitors dont have to have their text all bunched together in the middle of their screen?

Thanks a bunch.

What resolution setting is your laptop/PC? I've never heard of issues but maybe it's a resolution setting..

Thanks,
Joel
https://www.knownhost.com