Affiliate's program?

nikg

Hello,

are you offering some kind of affiliate program for your existing clients? "Refer a Friend" sounds nice, but there is not guarantee that a new customer is going to fill in my name during the signup process. Maybe he forgets, maybe he is going to mistype it or maybe he just won't bother doing it.

An affiliate would be much better i believe.

Thanks.

We do have the software to run an affiliate system but decided to simplify things and do a Referral Program instead for now. In general though if someone is referred we don't do account credits until 60 days (just like normal affiliate programs) to make sure it is a valid referral. If the referred customer lets us know they forgot when they signed up and it seems legit we have no problem assigning the credit later. We are fair.

Joel

How do i refer a friend?

Hey. I need some info on how to refer a friend, quick - she wants it now :)) Please tell me what link do i have to use or where does she have to enter the referer details so i get credit.

Hello,

All your friend needs to do is make a note in the comments field of the orderwiz that you referred them. Our referral program is good for any reseller or VPS order.

Thanks,
Joel

Hello,

We will be launching an affiliate program soon so keep an eye out for this. It will apply to VPS and Reseller hosting only but it should be ready soon.

Thanks,
Joel