Adding RAM

arowana

I have a KH VPS-L plan and very satisfied with it currently.Unfortunately my VPS seems abit slow especially during peak periods with more visitors.I'm thinking of just adding RAM to my plan only as my current disk space and other resources are still plentiful.Is that possible and whats the charges like?

I have a KH VPS-L plan and very satisfied with it currently.Unfortunately my VPS seems abit slow especially during peak periods with more visitors.I'm thinking of just adding RAM to my plan only as my current disk space and other resources are still plentiful.Is that possible and whats the charges like?

Hello,

Please see here. This is what your looking for.

Thanks,
Joel

Thanks Joel,fast reply!:)

I'm using a XL plan.Will adding another 384mb be a huge diff.?Means will i be getting 320mb + 384mb in base RAM?

The sticky thread right above yours: http://forums.knownhost.com/showthread.php?t=841 ;)

I'm using a XL plan.Will adding another 384mb be a huge diff.?Means will i be getting 320mb + 384mb in base RAM?

Yes, and it should be a substantial upgrade.