Account question

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMax

My user id and passwrd to the client side have been stolen by a business parter. I am no longer able to get into the server data on a site that I own individually and is hosted here at KH. First, how exactly could KH be duped into this and second, how can KH help me rectify the issues?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and prompt resolution would be appreciated as well.

My user id and passwrd to the client side have been stolen by a business parter. I am no longer able to get into the server data on a site that I own individually and is hosted here at KH. First, how exactly could KH be duped into this and second, how can KH help me rectify the issues?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and prompt resolution would be appreciated as well.

Hello,

KH wasn't duped as you suggested as we don't change accounts, contact info, passwords, etc unless specifically requested by the customer. I personally manage this and it's 100% secure as we have a strict policy with this type of information. Feel free to email sales(at)knownhost.com with your information so we can take a look.

Joel

This thread is being closed as the Lounge isn't the place to discuss this type of information. Feel free to email us at sales(at)knownhost.com as mentioned in the previous reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.