About to purchase VPS

Arick

I was about to purchase VPS-2 in knownhost.com/vps_packages.html
Yesterday, Debbie helped me when I was about to purchase VPS-1 and encouraged me to get VPS-2 for production sites. I really like the conversation and would like to get another conversation but the livechat was Ofline (it was Saturday in USA but Sunday in my place. I know in the weekend, sales and billing support is offline and occasionally monitoring the order)
After doing some extensive research, I decide to purchase VPS-2. Go to the page linked in this thread above and select VPS-2. Then head over to next screen, choosing the data center and another option along with the coupon code. Everything goes fine. The third screen is what make me really worried. I'm planned to pay 3 month in advance and the billing system shown $117.00 for three months. With the coupon code, it would be $99.45.
So here are few of my questions:
1. Do you think the the price is correct?
I'm asking this because it may conflict with the information in knownhost.com/specials.html :
"
**Please note, This promotion will only be accepted on monthly subscriptions only on the VPS-2 or larger. Our billing system will accept the coupon with quarterly/annual payments but our sales team will delete all quarterly/annual orders placed with the coupon so please do not use it.
"
2. Can I pay monthly after the end of my first payment? How much it will cost? I know it should be the same as my first payment if paid each in three months. But monthly?
I'm asking this because there is printed text
"* $99.45 will be due on the next renewal date: 06/09/2013 (Domain renewals billed separately.)"

3.If I order now, is it possible the VPS will be set up as soon as possible or must be wait till monday?

I do apology if my questions seems not really important but I believe I should ask for it.

I was about to purchase VPS-2 in knownhost.com/vps_packages.html
Yesterday, Debbie helped me when I was about to purchase VPS-1 and encouraged me to get VPS-2 for production sites. I really like the conversation and would like to get another conversation but the livechat was Ofline (it was Saturday in USA but Sunday in my place. I know in the weekend, sales and billing support is offline and occasionally monitoring the order)
After doing some extensive research, I decide to purchase VPS-2. Go to the page linked in this thread above and select VPS-2. Then head over to next screen, choosing the data center and another option along with the coupon code. Everything goes fine. The third screen is what make me really worried. I'm planned to pay 3 month in advance and the billing system shown $117.00 for three months. With the coupon code, it would be $99.45.
So here are few of my questions:
I'm asking this because it may conflict with the information in knownhost.com/specials.html :
"
**Please note, This promotion will only be accepted on monthly subscriptions only on the VPS-2 or larger. Our billing system will accept the coupon with quarterly/annual payments but our sales team will delete all quarterly/annual orders placed with the coupon so please do not use it.
"
2. Can I pay monthly after the end of my first payment? How much it will cost? I know it should be the same as my first payment if paid each in three months. But monthly?
"* $99.45 will be due on the next renewal date: 06/09/2013 (Domain renewals billed separately.)"

3.If I order now, is it possible the VPS will be set up as soon as possible or must be wait till monday?

I do apology if my questions seems not really important but I believe I should ask for it.

Thanks for your post on our forum! Please see below as I've answered your questions. Hope this helps. Have a nice weekend.

"

--We will accept the order on a quarterly subscription. You can safely ignore that message but please note this promotion expires in about one day.
"

--Yes, but you'd need to let us know before your next invoice is sent. Those are sent 2 days before the due date. VPS-2 with a control panel based on monthly payments is $34/mo.

--The VPS would be ready today.

Best,
Justin

Finally decide to purchase the VPS

Thanks for the reply. I'll make a purchase now. I choose KnownHost because the support is great. I have browsing the internet for more than five days and doing chat with few of VPS companies and I really impressed with KnownHost. However, I never use any of your services before. I wish KnownHost could be my favorite hosting company.
I'm asking the second question in the first post (about paid monthly) because I may prefer monthly than annually or quarterly. Yearly payment is good and I usually do that but I prefer paid monthly for new service from new company.
It seems the purchase has been done (after idle for hours as I left the window open - I'm glad I didn't close it).

Four questions:
1. How to ask staff to install the VPS with stuffs to maximum WordPress blog (APC/MemCache - Varnish -maybe NGINX,etc)
2. Because it would be used for WordPress, I would like the VPS to focus on VPS for WordPress (if exist).
3. I don't need email so it should be disabled (to reduce server load) as I plan to use GOogle Apps. I think it is possible to setup VPS/Cpanel to use GoogleApps for email.
4. Even email was disabled, I hope the function to send email notification from WordPress still function properly.

Edited: add some questions.