About domains names

K24

Hello again,

Had some questions about domains, if anyone can shed any light
- how many domains can you add to your vps account? Is their a limit you should stick to? (usage of resourcses etc)

- I bought some domains recently which expired, I thought I'd snap em up since they seem popular and the previous owners seem to have lost interest - Is that a wise move or? just a headace? I know to some it may seem sneaky but I actually bought it with the traffic towards the domain in mind, any thoughts on that?

VPS allows unlimited domains, resources wise depends on the type (statics, etc.) of site, even 1 site could max out your RAM or other resources if misconfigured or getting too many requests.

Many people do what have done regarding expired domains, opinion varies, some would say 'cool clever' others might say 'cyber squatter', it's up to you really.

VPS allows unlimited domains, resources wise depends on the type (statics, etc.) of site, even 1 site could max out your RAM or other resources if misconfigured or getting too many requests.

Many people do what have done regarding expired domains, opinion varies, some would say 'cool clever' others might say 'cyber squatter', it's up to you really.

Cheers for that.

Hi all,

Sorry for this but its getting rather confusing... can anyone tell me the definition of TV Line 16? and how does that apply? R there any other terms i should know? Thanks