13 Year Anniversary!

Skyview

I forgot to post on the day, but back on 7/2 was my 13 year anniversary with KnownHost! I am hard pressed to think of another vendor (hosting or otherwise) that I have been pleased with enough to stay with them for that amount of time. In the last year or so I have converted over to SSD (I think that was before it was standard) and converted to annual billing. I figured after 13 years they probably are a safe bet to stick around for the long haul lol! Here's to continuing the journey...

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

That's an amazing amount of time to be with the same host, congratulations Skyview!

They're the first host that I've been with for any length of time that hasn't sold out and had everything spiral downward as well!

Thanks Knownhost and everyone who makes it what it is!

I thought I replied to this (wow I'm late :oops:).

Congratulations on 13 years!

Thanks to all of you for sticking with us! We're glad to help whenever we can!

Anyone who might be critical of an occasional bump in the hosting road has never had to deal with the vast majority and multitude of hosting providers suffering the slings and arrows from disgruntled downstream customers. As for me and mine, we are devoted and dedicated KH Customers. Rock On KH!