VPS migration

U

Unregistered

Hi

I'm currently have a VPS with another provider. I'm running Centos 5, Plesk 8.6, with Virtuozzo. We are seeking a more flexible provider (they could not offer us a la carte upgrades - I needed more RAM) nor would they migrate our container. Long story.

As a result I'm looking for a provider where we 'can' do those things.

Soooo, I have two questions:

First is my la-la-land best outcome: Could we migrate our container from that host to yours without me re-installing a load of stuff? (that would be awesome)

Second - As long as I stay on a single path (Centos, Plesk, Virtuozzo) can I migrate to a Virtual Hybrid down the road wihtout a re-install?

Thanks
Jon B

Hi

I'm currently have a VPS with another provider. I'm running Centos 5, Plesk 8.6, with Virtuozzo. We are seeking a more flexible provider (they could not offer us a la carte upgrades - I needed more RAM) nor would they migrate our container. Long story.

As a result I'm looking for a provider where we 'can' do those things.

Soooo, I have two questions:

First is my la-la-land best outcome: Could we migrate our container from that host to yours without me re-installing a load of stuff? (that would be awesome)

Second - As long as I stay on a single path (Centos, Plesk, Virtuozzo) can I migrate to a Virtual Hybrid down the road wihtout a re-install?

Thanks
Jon B

Jon,

Thanks for your interest in KnownHost. We replied to your Sales ticket yesterday within a few minutes so if you have an additional questions let us know. Hope to see you signup.

Regards,
Joel